Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

An addendum...



                I wrote the previous blog not only for guys in general, but for a specific guy, named Jason.  It was catered directly for him, but general enough that it could be applied to any guy in his situation.  

                Today, after Jason read the blog, he called me and said he met a new girl last night.  He tells me about her for about 5 minutes (after I got home from work), and then asked how could he find out if she likes him.  I told him to ask her out, and see what happens, because even if she doesn’t like him now, maybe she’d like him after she talked to him for a bit.  He asked me to call her and ask her out for him.

                Maybe I should stick to writing about politics…

-Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment